Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Travel Journal Part 2: Visiting

A lot of my favorite people on the planet live in Utah, and we were lucky enough to see some of them while we were out there.  First up, my Grandad--he was hanging out at Snowbird Ski Resort, so we headed up the canyon to spend the morning with him.
All of us with my Grandad.  Isn't he handsome?  I hope my hair goes white like his when I'm old.
 Later, we headed back to Salt Lake to meet up with our friends from The South that abandoned us got a new job and moved to Utah a year ago. 
Teri and Jessie--while they are not blood-related, they are definitely family.
 After a yummy dinner at the Lion House, we spent a lovely evening strolling around Temple Square.


 Miss B was a little stinker during dinner, but once she was able to get out and run around, she was back to her happy self. 


Thank you, Teri and Jessie for spending the evening with us--we had a fabulous time.  Any time you want to move back to The South (or even just visit), we'd be thrilled to have you.

1 comment:

Caroline Anne said...

Love your hair Carrie! Makes me want to cut mine! So cute...

Related Posts with Thumbnails