We are currently taking a break from our Summer Travel Log programming, for Dr. C's birthday. And since Dr. C is the love of my life, he deserves a whole post dedicated to him on his special day.Happy Birthday Dr. C--here are 10 Things I Love About You:
(in no particular order)
9. You go along with all of my crazy schemes.
8. You rescue me when all of my crazy schemes get out of control and I'm in over my head. Like the time I did a full-on luau for T-Man's first birthday for 50 people with the ocean/island/volcano/hula dancer cake that took me a week to make and you ended up cooking all the food as I finished the decorations and icing palm trees. Thank you for waiting until after the party to tell me that I could never do that again.
7. You trust God and walk by faith.
5. You know how to fix just about anything; or, if you don't know how, you will figure it out. Like all the times that the dryer has something random break and I want to just buy a new one, but you figure out how to fix it so it works even better than before.
4. You set a good example for our children by being honest, trustworthy, loyal and genuine.
2. You've seen me at my worst and you still love me anyway.
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!!
|I made these Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes for Dr. C's birthday...find the recipe at Out of My Sister's Kitchen.|