Today is Miss Banana's 2nd Birthday.
I'm so glad she decided to join our family. We wouldn't be complete without her.
|A cheesy smile. Literally. She was eating goldfish at the time.|
Thank you, little lady, for being our little bundle of joy.
At two years old, Miss Banana:
- Wears size 3 shoes.
- Can say mommy, daddy, stop, eat, more, this, that, up, hey, shoe, block, ball, book
- Can sign cracker, more, eat, shirt, get dressed, sleep, pillow, book, grapes, apple, sorry, thank you, I love you, play, red, rainbow, colors, potato, stop, wait, wake up/awake, grumpy, dance, jump, walk, cheese and I'm sure there are more, but that is all I can think of off the top of my head
- Wears size 24 month/2T shirts and 18 month pants
- Can feed herself with a fork and spoon
- Walks about 80% of the time
- Can do all the fine motor skills that her typical peers can do
- Loves to swing
- Favorite foods are fishsticks, sweet potato fries, smoothies, any sweet treat and any other type of junk food (She has sixth sense that can detect junk food nearby. And you will be on her black list if you don't share.)
- Turns on the cuteness and big smiles when she is trying to get out of working hard in occupational, speech or physical therapy ("I can't do that...but look how cute I am!!")
- Has hair long enough to french braid
- Has everyone wrapped around her little finger
Happy 2nd Birthday, Miss Banana!!
More birthday celebration to come.