Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Many Faces of Miss Banana

I don't know about the rest of you, but sometimes I really feel like I am barely keeping my nose above the water with all the things that we have going on.  I try to simplify, really I do, but somehow we always end up in chaotic-run-run-run mode.  Unfortunately, that means my blogs get left behind while we do our weeks-long sprinting.  Hopefully, after next week, things will slow down and we will live blissfully in nothing-going-on mode.

Until then, I'll just have a few quick posts.

Afton, Courtney's daughter, left a comment the other day that she thought Miss B was beautiful, and I tend to agree with her.  Her milky-white skin, her almond-eyes and chubby little cheeks are constantly begging to be photographed (even though Miss B herself isn't always happy to be on the other side of the camera). 

Behold, the many faces of Miss Banana!












8 comments:

thingsthatkeepmesane.com said...

She is beautiful!

Chanda said...

I love the ones that say "Mom, quit taking my picture already!"
Super cute!

Stephanie said...

Every one is absolute perfection!

abi said...

Just beautiful!! Love them all!

Erin said...

She is so beautiful, these are wonderful!

krlr said...

SO.STINKING.CUTE!

Courtney said...

Love the collage. I can't wait to show Afton when she gets back in town.
She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of those faces, you could post a 100 more and I would scroll through them all! Im catching up on your blog tonight! Hugs to you all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails