Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So Sick!

On Sunday afternoon, T-Man didn't feel well. I kept him home from school yesterday and after taking the day off, he was good to go again. Unfortunately, Fearless and Miss Banana got it last night and are horribly sick! Miss B went to bed at 4:45PM yesterday--ususally she just cat naps around then, but she never got back up. I woke her up to feed her a couple of times throughout the night (there was no way I was letting her sleep for that long without eating!) but she would just eat and go right back to sleep. Poor Fearless was miserable all night; he kept coughing so hard that he would throw up. (P.S. Cleaning up puke is my absolute LEAST favorite part of being a mother. Potty training is a close second.) He eventually did get some sleep, but he had a fever of 101.5, so I don't think he was feeling to great. Miss B had a fever of 100.8 this morning and both of them were breathing so shallow and fast that it was/is pretty scary! I took them to Southern Dr. Kids and she immediately gave them breathing treatments and wrote some other prescriptions as well. She said it is bronchiolitis probably caused by RSV. If Miss B gets any worse, she will need to be hospitalized. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers and hope that the meds will all do their jobs.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Yuck! Elijah was throwing up all morning on Sunday but he is better. I hope Fearless and Miss Banana follow suit and get better soon.

Adrienne said...

Hope that everyone feels better soon!! Praying that Miss B doesn't have to go to the hopital!!!

Wendy P said...

Oh, poor punkins! I'll be praying for y'all.

The Mussertons said...

Oh no Carrie! I am glad T-Man is doing better already and I hope that Miss B and Fearless follow in his steps. Hugs and hang in there, maybe you guys are just getting the sickies out early! Prayers for your LOs.

Kristen said...

Oh no! We'll pray for you guys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails