Monday, March 10, 2008

Missed the memo

Yesterday, I was determined for us to get to church on time; I even ironed the boys clothes on Saturday, Dr. Corn got the diaper bag ready before 9AM, etc. But, with Fearless's naptime, we still couldn't leave until about 12:50. So we rushed to church thinking we were right on time. I walked into the foyer about to walk into the Chapel, when I heard the Bishop's voice over the speaker and realized that it sounded like the end of a talk, not a "welcome to church" moment. Confused, I asked one of our friends that was in the foyer if they had already started. He laughed and said that it was the END of sacrament meeting. Oops! We missed the time change memo! The boys thought that two hour church was great though!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Well at least you go to the miss my talk :) It wasn't that good! that's funny though!!

Lacy said...

That is hilarious! We have been there and done that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails