Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's a matter of taste

On the cover of Cooking Light magazine this month, there is a picture of these amazing-looking fudgy, mint, 3-layer brownies (brownie on bottom, then a green mint layer, then a chocolate glaze on top). I thought I would go all out and try them for Family Night on Monday; thinking I was putting extra effort into our FHE treat instead of just using our normal brownie-from-the-box mix. I got them all ready, and when the treat time came around I was excited to see how they turned out. Here were the reviews:

Dr. Corn: "Tastes good!"
Fearless: (With a mouthful of brownie and a chocolate-glaze mustache)"More, peez!"
T-Man: "Mommy, why is there toothpaste on these brownies??"

5 comments:

Joni said...

Toothpaste...that's too funny!

Kate said...

Toothpaste....thats cute!!

Marisa said...

Does he like toothpaste? Is it 3 for 3? I'm a huge fan of mint and chocolate-you might have to post the recipe for us.

abi said...

Too funny. Do they have beets in them like the one in that cookbook? That scares me...

Anonymous said...

Tate is hilarious- just think of the class clown he is going to be as a teenager!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails