I have been honored with two wonderful awards in the past few days:
This one came from T-Man--it's a "DAZL UWORD" (As in Star Dazzle Award...courtesy of High School Musical 2) for helping him learn to ride his bike without training wheels. He's not totally there yet, but we made great progress today and apparently, I deserved a DAZL UWORD for my help. He made the whole thing all by himself and told me I could wear it anywhere I wanted to go. Love this kid!!!
The next award is my very first Blogging award!!
Kelly, from My Little "Son-Shine" nominated me for this "Beautiful Blogger" Award. Go check out her blog and her cute little man Landon, who is just a few months older than Miss Banana, and also sports designer genes. Thanks so much Kelly for nominating me! You made my day!
The rules to this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
Seven interesting things about me:
- I hate grapefruit. As in totally-despise-cringe-everytime-I-see-smell-think-about-it. I don't know why this is--my siblings and parents eat it with no problems. I used to think there was something wrong with me because everyone else seemed to enjoy it so much, so I would try it everytime we had it around...but, honestly--it's just nasty stuff.
- I have never been outside of the United States--not even a step into Canada or Mexico. (Hmm, maybe this fact makes me un-interesting?) Dr. C is well aware that this fact about me needs to be changed--and if he even tries to go to an international conference without me--he might as well just stay there.
- I am easily swayed by other people--especially when it comes to trying out new hobbies. Oh, you think canoeing is fun?? I've got to try it out. Oh, knitting is awesome? I'll give it a go. I've decided that this is just because I don't want to miss out on an opportunity to have fun.
- I am a parenting-book junkie--I've read zillions of parenting books and have bookshelves full of them.
- I would be a professional student for the rest of my life if time/money allowed.
- In the summer, my toenails are always painted red. If they aren't--you know it's been a bad, bad week.
- I think it would be awesome if life was a musical with everyone breaking out into random song and dance at climactic life moments. I think everyone would get along better if we all sang and danced together in harmony everytime someone fell in love or had a bad day.
1. The Tao of Tulips
2. The Ordinary Life of an Extrodinary Girl
3. One More, More than One
4. She Is Our Angel
6. The Price is Write
7. Class of 2008