Friday, July 25, 2008

Ouch!

I've already been having right leg problems--so running this month has not gone so well. After staying off it for a week and getting new shoes, I went out running yesterday and then had a hard time walking afterwards. So I couldn't run today either--what a bummer!

I was still planning on going out tomorrow though, but apparently I am not supposed to. I was getting the big roll (heavy!) of newsprint out for the boys to paint on when one of my precious darlings pushed it over and it fell right on the edge of my right foot. OUCH!! The side of my foot is totally swollen and very painful to the touch. So I am left with two questions--When can I run again? and Is it broken???

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

ouch, that's not good. hopefully it will heal fast so you can run again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails