Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving.

I pretty much love everything about November and Thanksgiving. 
 
For me, it's a whole month-- culminating in a full day--of focusing on all of my blessings.
 

 
Check out the cute place cards my niece made.
 
And, WOW, have my family and I been blessed.



My family, my sister's family, and my brother-in-law's parents.

Just being here, just being alive and getting to enjoy life with my husband, being able to teach and learn with my children, and having more opportunities to grow and To Become who I want to be...




Those are some Pretty. Amazing. Blessings.

All the blessings after those are like Yummy Desserts.

 And I am grateful for Every. Single. One.

I hope your family had a blessed Thanksgiving as well.  Much love to you all.

P.S. This is my 300th post.  Holla!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails