Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Lovely Day

Once again, I'm late posting.  This time, I fully blame my tardiness on Pinterest, which is my new favorite website.  It has all of my favorite things that I didn't even know I loved on there.  And, it shows me all of my friends' favorite things...and let me tell you my friends have good taste.  Every time I open it up it's like jumping into the deep end of a big pool of the loveliest things you can imagine.  One day all the craft/quote/style/food/decorating inspirations just might make my head explode. 

(P.S. If you're not on Pinterest yet, you should be.  Let me know if you need an invite and I'll send you one.)

Before the kiddos went to bed and I got sucked into the Pinterest overload of loveliness, I actually lived some loveliness while playing outside with the kiddos.  (How's that segue?)

We are currently experiencing some of the most fabulous weather possible.  Clear blue skies, light breeze, 70s and 80s during the day.  Lovely.  Simply lovely.  The fall weather here deserves its own Pinterest pin.


Miss B's favorite thing to do outside is to run as fast as her little legs will carry her to one of our neighbors' porches. 

One of her brothers' favorite things to do outside is to chase her down and bring her back.
Miss B's second favorite thing to do outside is getting rides on her brothers' scooters.  Or try to swipe a scooter for herself.  Fearless was not into sharing with her today.
Miss B's face when she doesn't get the aforementioned scooter ride.
T-Man insisted that I get this shot.  He rode up and down the driveway over and over again, stopping to critique my work until I got it just right.

Unfortunately, homework and piano practice and bedroom cleaning and chores and dinner making called us in long before we wanted them too.


Thankfully tomorrow is supposed to be another beautiful day...and who knows what new loveliness it will bring?

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh what beautiful pics!!! They are getting so big!!!

Stephanie said...

just tried to join but there is a waiting list! Could an invite from you get me in??

Erin said...

Beautiful pictures of your children! My little one is fearless too, we've had to put gates up on our porch to keep him contained ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails