Here's why October is a fabulous month:
- October is Down Syndrome Awareness month and Breast Cancer Awareness month--two causes that are near and dear to me.
- Tomorrow is our BuddyWalk!
- Next Saturday, my SweatSister and I will run our first marathon!
- October is the beginning of the end of the year--3 months till 2011!
- It's the run-up month toward the Holiday season...AND October has it's own way-fun holiday to get you in the festive spirit!
- You get to wear just about anything from your wardrobe...some days you can still wear your summer capris and t-shirts...other days you get to wear your hoodies and favorite jeans.
- Fall leaves
- Apple cider--AND if you're really lucky...you'll even begin to see EggNog at stores!
What a great month!!
What do you love about October?