- Putting a T-Man in charge of feeding Miss B her baby food while I was driving had mixed results-as in the food got mixed up all over Miss B's face and carseat.
- I can drive with one hand and reach all the way across the van or all the way behind my seat to hand snacks/books/marker caps to various children. I think this should make me better at yoga.
- I can take all three children into McDonald's bathroom for a potty break/diaper change and be out in 3 min.
- Singing VeggieTales' "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" at the top of your lungs will keep you awake for a long, long time.
- NPR stories get more and more interesting the longer you drive.
- Snacks are ESSENTIAL. (For me, not the kids.)
- Pulling into the driveway with everyone happy is a very large victory!
The Golden Birthday
4 days ago