Monday, October 26, 2009

Coupons Rock!

I had to make a quick run to the grocery store this morning--I didn't make it to the store at all last week due to the pale blue prison cell experience--oops--I mean hospital experience, so we were in need of bread and tomatoes for BLTs for dinner tonight. Anyway, Kroger was also having a sale on granola bars so I thought I'd stock up. (T-Man takes them for his snack at school everyday.) Here's what I bought:


4 boxes Nature Valley Yogurt granola bars
4 boxes Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Almond granola bars
2 loaves SaraLee 100% Wheat bread
4 on-the-vine tomatoes

Total cost before sales and coupons: $37.06 (Rediculous?? I think so!)

Total paid: $8.34 (Much better!!)

I saved 77% by using sales and coupons and now I have enough granola bars to last a couple of months. Yes!! I love saving money!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails