Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Book tag

*Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
*Turn to page 123.
*Find the fifth sentence.
*Post the next 3 sentences.
*Tag 5 people

I was tagged....the book closest to me is: Is There an Object to Your Lesson?: Object Lessons for Teaching the Gospel

"Next show the small toothpick-sized sword and draw a comparison between the size of the swords and the students' knowledge of the scriptures. Ask students which sword they would rather take with them into battle. This is a good exercise for students to see that they need to be studying the scriptures on a daily basis, especially those young men and women preparing to serve missions."

Not to exciting of an entry...but it is a cool book help you think of object lessons to go along with teaching in church. I haven't actually used an object lesson from it yet, but I'm sure I will.

I tag:
Courtney
Jenny I.
Megan O.
Katie
Deb

1 comment:

Kate said...

okay sounds good!! It's so yummy!! i hope you guys are feeling better!! :D it always stinks to be sick!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails